- "I consider my practice equal parts maker, curator, and critic."
Ursini has been interested in the ideas of energy since his days studying painting at Pratt Institute. An avid researcher, Ursini is currently exploring the fields of enthobotony, piezo-magnetics, and cymatics.
Incorporating "primitive" materials & antediluvian technology, Ursini creates work that invokes play while addressing a wide array of contemporary political issues.
Ursini believes in the disemination of information which is why he creates PDFs for his viewers to recreate many of the esoteric information he studies.
CV: Selected Examples:
- • 2019 Mirrors - Flesh and Mesh Auction, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- • 2019 ALTER.ed - Barkhamsted, CT, USA,
- • 2018 ALTER.ed - Sefrou Falls, Sefrou, Morocco,
- • 2018 Partitions - Mohammed V Hospital, Sefrou, Morocco
- • 2018 Alsjeblieft! - Pavilljeon aan Hett Water, Rotterdam, NL
- • 2018 Photobooth - Induos & Charlois Special, Foundation. B.A.D, Rotterdam, NL
- • 2017 Variety Hour - ‘Nooklyn Show-Rooms, Brooklyn, NY, USA
- • 2017 Halloween Ball - Theater for the New City, New York, NY, USA
- • 2016 Hennessy’s Wild Rabbit - Open House Gallery, New York, NY, USA
- • 2016 Lobby - Brooklyn Hospital Lobby, Brooklyn, NY, USA
- • 2016 Integral - Pratt Institute East Hall Gallery, Brooklyn, NY, USA
- • 2015 William Barnet Fund - National Arts Club, New York, NY,